Monday, October 12, 2009

Stress release

Everyone has to release the stress or frustration one way or another. A lot of people like to run or exercise or watch TV. I like to write about the things that bothers me. I like to write about the customer service who was rude and did not answer my questions, or about the doctor who only had 5 minutes for me after I waited for more than one hour to see him. I am not exactly how this can help other people but I know it will help me because there is so much you can tell your friends. There is so much they will understand. There is no so much of you feelings you can pass along to them without becoming boring or making them avoid you.

I have friends. Wonderful friends! Friends that have helped me through many things. I also have my family. I am just talking about my husband and kids. My sisters are among my best friends as well as my sister-in-law. Still, at some point you almost want to talk to yourself or to the world out there. Maybe someone goes through the same and can emphasize and feel good just by reading this. Most likely it will be just for my own good. Sorry world. I am guess I am part of the ME generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment